• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wisdom Teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
concur, had mine ripped out two weeks ago under local. the pain wasn;t so bad, the sound sucked. but what do I know. the shot up into my soft palate was the worst!!!

zuggerat

yea i know what u mean. i was under complete anesthesia and i woke up in the middle of it, just in time to hear 1 of the 4 teeth being being ripped out. that terrible smell of sawed bone or teeth... ugh dude it was nasty

olpa9901

Been there, (PNS) Done that.
i had gas and i loved mine being taken out....the sergeon said I was hillarious.....i just remember that it was hillarious to hear my teeth crack and be ripped out.

zuggerat

yeah i thought that was funny too :eek: i had sweet air besides the anesthesia and this poor nurse was sitting there trying to keep me busy, i suppose. she was telling me her life story, how her son is going to college, she bought a new car, bla bla bla, she must have told me just about everything but her freakin hysterectomy. The whole time this is going on the only thing i was really concerned with was the fact that my feet looked really friggin far away. And after a while the sweet air really gets to you so she starts sounding like charlie browns teacher, wha wha whaaaa whaawha whaawhaaaaawha. ahh i guess it was as fun as surgery could be, look how nice my teeth look :D

crysmc

MH-60S Pilot Wife
Super Moderator
Contributor
Zug~
Yes, surgery does suck. I hope you're feeling better today though! :)

~Crystal

ladybug

Jolly Roger's fiance
I had mine taken out almost two years ago. I was completely knocked out for the entire thing. No memories. Don't remember the trip home either. Did take a pain pill before my Dad got home. (He's retired Army Reservist).

Status
Not open for further replies.