• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wingtoberfest

Rothman

pilot
Hello all! There is a winging in Kingsville this Friday, Oct 10 at 1600 at the club in Kingsville, with a party around 8 or 9 at the K bar. As you can see by the title, the theme is Oktoberfest, so be sure to rock your lederhosen. Music will be provided by Niptastic Voyage, and, as always, there will be a tab. If you're in Corpus, why not come down and have some fun, and if you're in Kingsville, what else are you going to do? See you there!

Brad

JD81

FUBIJAR
pilot
...I put my pants on one leg at a time, the only difference is the pants that I put on help me fly a jet...

Congratulations man :icon_zbee

SDNalgene

Blind. Continue...
pilot
...I put my pants on one leg at a time, the only difference is the pants that I put on help me fly a jet...

Is that really a legit match.com posting? If so, priceless; though I am left wondering who was searching match.com for men. If not, well, it's still pretty damned funny.

Oh yeah, Rothman, congrats; you will be missed.

JD81

FUBIJAR
pilot
I heard it is legit. If it is, he will never live it down, I think that's the best one I've seen hanging there since I got here in Feb.

MasterBates

Since I was asked, the Cat will not be up and operational, but barring anything crazy, it will be on the patio as a "static display"..

Sorry Rothman and other wingees. I tried to get it up and running for this winging, but have been unusually busy the last 2 weeks.

Raptor2216

Since I was asked, the Cat will not be up and operational, but barring anything crazy, it will be on the patio as a "static display"..

Sorry Rothman and other wingees. I tried to get it up and running for this winging, but have been unusually busy the last 2 weeks.

We know you aren't standing RDO anymore...so what gives? I'd be interested in a copy of the plans so we can have one here in meridian.

MasterBates

Without threadjackin too bad, the problems:

1-Wx. Rain = No pour concrete
2-Hours the Auto Hobby Shop (welding stuff) is open often does not line up with my days off
3-Waiting on parts

LivinMyDream

pilot
Congrats Brad! I'm sure you and Elizabeth are ready to get the hell out of there. Just think, had you been in the Navy and gone P-3's, you'd have winged 10 months ago, gotten through the RAG, and break every time you try and attempt to fly. Seriously, though, have a drink for me. I'll be in the desert thinking of ya'll!

Lobster

haha priceless, if that is on match.com its game over, what female could say no to that? :p

Rothman

pilot
1. The Winging ceremony has been moved from 1600 to 1400, still at the club on the 10th

2. Thanks for the kind words, fellas.

3. Thanks to Master for the solid 'setting' of my soft wings yesterday, and no worries about the 'cubicat', it's cool that you're even doing that.

4. I talked to that dude yesterday at the Silver Spur, and it is legit

SDNalgene

Blind. Continue...
pilot
I talked to that dude yesterday at the Silver Spur, and it is legit

Yeah, I was assured by that dude that it "was never meant to be taken seriously". I don't see how that matters in the least.... Suggestions for call signs are welcomed.

For those not in the know, an SNA's match.com profile was found by someone trolling match.com for men (not me, I swear, Rothman?) This profile was posted in the most prominent spot in the squadron...over the urinal in the head next to the ready room, where else? Unfortunately it only stayed posted about a day. Now good on a man for trying to use technology to get laid, but among other great pieces of material, it contained the following gems:

"I am looking for a girl who would rather be enlightened than entertained."

"I'm just like you, I put my pants on one leg at a time, it's just my pants help me fly a jet."

Self love pictures in flight gear in front of a jet, cammied out with a rifle, etc.

Now this guy is a great guy, a good officer, and a good stick (or so rumor has it) and he claims this was all done in jest, which may well be true. Regardless, a new callsign is definitely in order, serious or not. Suggestions are appreciated.