• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wings!!

FastMover

NFO
None
I received my Wings of Gold and verbal orders to VP-8 last week. What a great feeling! Many thanks to everyone here who has offered help along the way. Pics to follow as my camera is giving me trouble right now...

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Many congrats! I updated your account with some spiffy NFO Wings of Gold!

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I received my Wings of Gold and verbal orders to VP-8 last week. What a great feeling! Many thanks to everyone here who has offered help along the way. Pics to follow as my camera is giving me trouble right now...

Looking good, Billy Ray!

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
congrats buddy!! good to see someone from our class getting them. all of us here in jet land still have three more months

H60Gunner

Contributor
Schweet! Congrats on the wings, another NFO for the squadron A-Dubs to pick on....:icon_tong Be excellent in front of your enlisted troopers, it will pay off!

Boomhower

Shoot, man, it's that dang ol' internet
None
Be excellent in front of your enlisted troopers, it will pay off!

^^^This^^^

Congratulations on your wings! It is truly a great accomplishment.

I remember looking forward to wearing my khakis for a little while to show them off. That will wear off pretty quick.

Cavrone

J-Hooah
pilot
Congrats! Not to hijack your thread, but I winged out of VT-31 in November and requesting my pilot wings on my profile. Thanks