• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

"wings" type store in Corpus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldozer3

pilot
Is there a store in Corpus similar to the Wings store in Pensacola, that sells aviation stuff like shirts, models, etc?
(not the Wings n Things that does the sewing)

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
There wasnt when i was ther but wings will ship things very quickly try either online or by phone

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
no man, but do an internet search for wings and you can order off thier website... good old corpus... <shudder>

rare21

pilot
Contributor
..the wife of some Navy cop told me that there was a place similar to wings (at a much much smaller scale) near the base but i never found it. there are a few small hidden army navy stores in the area though. cant wait to get back to Texas for the holidays after being in good ole do nothing Milton.

Pcola04/30

Professional Michigan Hater
pilot
You can get kneeboards and a few other goodies at one of the terminals out by Corpus Intl....I forget the name but I know that Signature Aviation (a place that you will eventually fly out of.....mostly weekend flights and some O/I's during the week) is on the left as you drive in to Corpus Intl and this place is on the right.
Not a huge airport, so even though the directions suck I know you will find it if you try.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
bch said:
no man, but do an internet search for wings and you can order off thier website... good old corpus... <shudder>

it's www.flywings.com if you haven't found it by now
I've ordered from them quite often, and the stuff makes it to K-rock in a couple days.

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
The place to the right at Corpus Intl is called Mercury and they have some decent stuff. Nice folks too.

Status
Not open for further replies.