• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wings Over South Texas

nugget81

pilot
In case you've been living under a rock and haven't yet heard, the Wings Over South Texas airshow is this weekend, April 5-6, at NAS Kingsville. Gates open at 10 am and the show features the Blue Angels.

Also, there will be a private airshow for military members and family on Friday starting at 12:00, a reception with the Blues at the O-club at 18:30, and Niptastic Voyage concert at 20:00.

It is sure to be a good time, so come on down to Kingsville for the weekend!

MasterBates

I will also be at the club. As I have women-folk coming, if Joboy gets out of hand, he will get his nose swatted with a rolled up SH-60B NATOPS (that's a big ass one for those who have not seen a "real" NATOPS)

mb1k

Yep. The clock says, "MAN TIME".
pilot
None
I will also be at the club. As I have women-folk coming, if Joboy gets out of hand, he will get his nose swatted with a rolled up SH-60B NATOPS (that's a big ass one for those who have not seen a "real" NATOPS)

But if it's filled with crap, does that count? I guess you could call it "real" crap <shrug>...

cisforsmasher

pilot
i know the girls in question. Jo-boy, don't worry. You do not have a snowballs chance in hell with these girls.