• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wings Over Houston Airshow 2010

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
If anyone is around Ellington Field Oct 22-24, come by and say "Hi! We should have two Kingsville T-45's on the line. Hopefully, the new Centennial bird will be one of them.

Frumby

DSC_8907.jpg

yak52driver

Contributor
I miss going to Wings Over Houston. I lived down in Clear Lake City about 18 years ago, it was always a fun show to go to. Saw my first F-117 there, sounded like a business jet in the pattern. When it landed they taxied it with security in front and behind right into a hanger and closed the door. Even just weekends were good for going out to watch the transient military traffic. Could always expect at least one pull to vertical on launch.

D_mac05

Foxtrot Driver
pilot
I agree, that T-45 looks sweet. It beats our Centennial "Blue NWU style Cammoflauge" bird we have at VFA-122.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Gotta say I'm diggin all the retro paint schemes. All I was seeing was clown paint or gray for a while...

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
CAPT heading up the Centennial program showed us pics of all the paint schemes being applied to a/c as we were waiting to catch the NALO up to hook this year. Liked the 2 T-45 schemes, but I think my fav was the Hornet with the blue and red reserves style paint job like the one below:
F4U-4_OAK_RES.jpg

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
CAPT heading up the Centennial program showed us pics of all the paint schemes being applied to a/c as we were waiting to catch the NALO up to hook this year. Liked the 2 T-45 schemes, but I think my fav was the Hornet with the blue and red reserves style paint job like the one below:

I'd be very interested in seeing that. Not much talk about the CoNA here in VT-Land that I've seen.

thetford569

Is Kingsville bringing T-45s to the Alliance Airshow this year? (10-30, 10-31) If so it would be great to see this jet there as well!!!

Brandon