• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

wings gift

robav8r

None
Contributor
Anyone recommend a good gift for a helo pilot getting their wings? Thanks

Fellas, come on now. This post was a request for an appropriate winging gift. You know, like your own mother, wife, sister, who-ever-the-hell would want to do for you when you were graduating from flight school.

:icon_carn

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
A crisp hundo. Think of it as a gift certificate.

( a nice digital camera would also be cool, especially if it was ready to go for pics at the ceremony and after party)

MasterBates

Although I did get a good laugh in at my winging ceremony. I was shot up with demoerol (sp?) and was high as a mofo..

I grabbed the ex's ass right on stage when she turned around after her and my mom stuck the wings on.. Drugs make you do weird things..

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Although I did get a good laugh in at my winging ceremony. I was shot up with demoerol (sp?) and was high as a mofo..

I grabbed the ex's ass right on stage when she turned around after her and my mom stuck the wings on.. Drugs make you do weird things..

Perhaps you were similarly medicated when you proposed.

Brett

plc67

pilot
Get him/her naval aviator wings made into a ring. The Naval Aviation Museum had them at one time.