• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wings...Finally!!!

Thanks again for all the congrats! I just smoked a gorgeous stogie, had a glass of wine, and kicked my wife's ass at dominos... it's good to be the king. ...at least, for now. :) I'm sure that my brain will be swollen and my helmet on fire in the RAG, but for now... all I can do is smile.

To answer some questions I've received via PM...
1. We're hoping for Oceana.
2. 16 mos was advanced only. The API to Wings process took 32 months start to finish...

Congrats! That is so cool. And wow, that is some serious school time! All worth it though!!!

tk628

Electronic Attack Savant
pilot
congrats man... I am working on beating your record... went med down 2 months into advanced due to a motorcycle accident (not my fault) spent 5 days in the hospital added 13 screws and a plate to my arm, just had it all taken out this past monday, 6 months of rehab and I should be back up for a nice round estimate of 25 months to complete advanced, baring an e2/c2 selection which would probably put me over the 30 month time frame... but I'm not giving up, for anything.. hope to join you some day!

fresh

Naval Aviator and Harrier Jock
pilot
good job cricket..... was fun flying together... hopefully we get to buzz you or vice versa someday in the future....

btw.. API to wings.... 20 months for me.....

MAKE VAPES

Uncle Pettibone
pilot
Do folks still have to go to BOLT in Pcola after winging, or did they do away with it? Is there a delay to start the FRS?

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Who do you send the request to?

You can PM any mod and ask, but I was referring to going through the User Control Panel (the preferred method). You just click to add the group "Naval Aviator- pilot wings" or whatever it's called and update. That'll put in a request and a mod will add you when they see it.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
You can PM any mod and ask, but I was referring to going through the User Control Panel (the preferred method). You just click to add the group "Naval Aviator- pilot wings" or whatever it's called and update. That'll put in a request and a mod will add you when they see it.
The user control panel, user group join request is the way you get the wings. Mods can't just add them.