• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wings Automobile Emblem?

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Those don't look nearly big enough for the VP guys. Don't you have something written in an SOP where whatever symbol of qualification you have has to be 6 times larger than your shoulder?

Maybe that's just for PPCs...

It's in the Pilot Job aide, and the FOs want to be like us. ;)

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You can regift them and send them to me! ;)

They really are quite nice, very accurately detailed and quite 'substantial'/not cheap/good quality from what I can tell. They would look very nice on the back end of a car, just not mine. If you pay me $18.99 (plus S&H) they can be yours though!

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
So I got my wings and they are beautiful, for pilot wings. :(

The NFO wings actually do exist! I got mine exchanged at no cost so a plus for customer service. I am impressed at how well made they are, very accurate and quite sturdy. Once the car gets detailed in the spring they will go on to let the world know I am awesome!

Last edited:

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
The NFO wings actually do exist! I got mine exchanged at no cost so a plus for customer service. I am impressed at how well made they are, very accurate and quite sturdy. Once the car gets detailed in the spring they will go on to let the world know I am awesome!
So until then. Are you less than awesome? :eek:

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
So until then. Are you less than awesome? :eek:

No, but my fellow commuters don't know about it! Wait a second....they already know of my awesomeness because of my Citadel vanity plates so the wings would just be further confirmation of it. All I need now is a DD bumper sticker to complete the trifecta.

Mateo

pilot
Here are photos of the NFO auto emblem and more.

Just google "naval flight officer auto emblem"

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    39.3 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    26.7 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
  • image.jpeg