• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Winging 23 March

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
Easy tonto...now we have everyone from Awaiting on-wings to wingers there.

HT-18 still uses IPs. We have such a massive PUB every day that we CANT use IPs.

~D

Thats cause HT-8 is just "slow" sir :) Saw we had to have an 18 IP or two hop over to help complete flights... :)

kejo

pilot
Navy side.....

3 HSL San Diego (Myself included)

and myself! rock on

yeah it looked like everyone pretty much got what they wanted, no huge bones thrown at anyone in particular...

...and RDO was FANTASTIC today...thanks for arranging the call during selection, guys!

Pags

N/A
pilot
Navy side.....

3 HSL San Diego (Myself included)
1 HSL Mayport
2 HSC San Diego (HSC-8 Specifically)
2 HSM San Diego
1 HSC Guam
1 HSL Japan

The west coast HSC guys are headed to HSC-8? That's cool...them and the Guam guy should get to fly the Block 3.

Congrats to everyone.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
The west coast HSC guys are headed to HSC-8? That's cool...them and the Guam guy should get to fly the Block 3.

Congrats to everyone.
Gee, wonder whot that Guam guy is, and if really wanted Guam?

crysmc

MH-60S Pilot Wife
Super Moderator
Contributor
OMG, You all got it?! Did you really want it or no? It was my first choice...sigh.

:) Congrats U2.

And welcome "Pickle" to the team!

~D

We actually got it! Can you believe it?! It was definitely his number one choice.... we had been hoping for this for a long time. While I'm THRILLED that he got the Guam spot, I'm even more thrilled that the "Pickle" got his first choice of community. Good times around here! And thanks for the congratulations. Ben's worked really hard and I'm glad that our luck finally aligned with his effort.

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
We actually got it! Can you believe it?! It was definitely his number one choice.... we had been hoping for this for a long time. While I'm THRILLED that he got the Guam spot, I'm even more thrilled that the "Pickle" got his first choice of community. Good times around here! And thanks for the congratulations. Ben's worked really hard and I'm glad that our luck finally aligned with his effort.

Oh, to be in a position for a 270deg buttonhook/bow on approach. sigh.

Don't be a stranger and have fun.