• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wing of the House Avail in Corpus Christi

BigWingFlier

All,

I have a wing of the house available for rent starting mid-December. Two bedrooms and a bathroom, both bedrooms are a pretty decent size and one could easily be used as an office. The rest of the place has nice amenities and is spacious. The house is located on the southwest side of town. I was looking around $650ish per month including utilities but if you have a reasonable offer I'd be willing to entertain. I do realize it's not "The Island" but it is a nice neighborhood, it's probably 10 or 15 min from Truax, and it's well under the ol' BAH.

Full Disclosure: I am flying down at Kingsville as an IP. As far as I know, our studs aren't allowed to live in Corpus, even if they did primary there (someone can back me up on this) nor would I recommend it so that should prevent any "conflict of interest" - otherwise I don't really care what phase you're in - I am gone most of the time anyways either in Kingsville or up in Austin.

As an idea: it's ideal for E-2/C-2 guys done with Kingsville because there is furnishing available if you don't want to move all your stuff around.

Additionally, I have always been a lurker, but never a poster on air warriors so I can't respond to any PMs (unless someone knows better) until I get more posts so you'll have to write me back here to set up an email convo.

Thanks

esb3357

Just wanted to confirm, that advanced guys are not allowed to live in Corpus. This was as of Sept. when we moved down here and we were in Corpus Christi.

FlyBoyd

Out to Pasture
pilot
I recommend you list the nearest major cross steets so peeps will know where on the South side you are. There are differences in neighborhoods separated by only a few blocks.

BigWingFlier

It's off Lipes between Staples and Cimarron. It's a good neighborhood, I've accidently left my garage door open all night and nothing has happened, lots of families around, etc - for what it's worth...