• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Will there be any leave for pilots b/f API?

bonnienclyde16

My boyfriend is in class 19-06 and graduates on the 29th. We still don't know if he'll get any leave to get his furniture and other belongings to pensacola before API. I've heard that Pilots wont get any leave, while others get like 18 days. Does anyone have anymore information on this? thanks:icon_smil

RiceOwl06

I don't know what the class 19-06 is for (OCS?/TBS?), but the A-Pool right is a decent size and is over a few hundred people. If he is on the Navy side of things, and is not a special case scenerio, he will probably wait at least 6-8 weeks to start API. I reported in August, and it will be 9 weeks for me from start time-API class up. However, he likely cannot get leave until his dental/ NOMI physical/ BOLTC are all taken care of. That will be at least a few weeks there. But he should still have some time and as long as he's not classing up, they will give him leave.

ArkhamAsylum

500+ Posts
pilot
Bonnie, your profile lists him as a Naval wannabe, and from what my squid buddies told me, they all had to wait around for a few weeks/months before API. If for some reason that doesn't work out, I can almost guarantee he'll have at least 2 weeks between API and Primary in which to take leave. Try searching the forums for A-Pool waiting time.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
If he is college program, he will be able to take up to 30 days + travel after OCS. I got 37 total days of leave after OCS.