• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Will PERS-43 Website ever be updated?

46Nomad

Remember back in the day when you used to be able to get useful information from the PERS-43 BUPERS website? I guess it's over a year since any new stuff has been put on there. What the hell? Nothing to say? Nothing to offer?

For the hell of it, check out the PERS-41 or 44 sites. Plenty of new info there.

Anyone interested in a betting pool on when new gouge will get added to PERS-43?

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Remember back in the day when you used to be able to get useful information from the PERS-43 BUPERS website? I guess it's over a year since any new stuff has been put on there. What the hell? Nothing to say? Nothing to offer?

For the hell of it, check out the PERS-41 or 44 sites. Plenty of new info there.

Anyone interested in a betting pool on when new gouge will get added to PERS-43?
I bet the NFO to Pilot message comes out in April, since packages are due by May for the June board. OK April 8th for the over under.

46Nomad

You sure?

Putting up all the IA's up for grabs probably wouldn't generate too much excitement.

Good point but I can't say I agree. I would rather know what they are than have them shrouded in mystery.

Used to have "Hard Fills" on the site- guess the IAs are the hard fills now...

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
Good point but I can't say I agree. I would rather know what they are than have them shrouded in mystery.

Used to have "Hard Fills" on the site- guess the IAs are the hard fills now...

What, and let you brace for the rectum stuffing?

bert

Enjoying the real world
pilot
Contributor
NPC has a train wreck coming. They are going to get their asses kicked trying to move from IAs to GSAs and a lot of lower-priority commands are going to see their fill rates dive.

(And you do care about NPC's problem, because in the end the solution is going to be more and more "good" jobs going away).

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
GSA = GWOT Support Assignment
NPC = Naval Personnel Command

Welcome to the Navy.

I haven't had to learn the detailer lingo yet.

Speaking of IA's they did try and stick one of our CWO3's with a 440+ day IA to Afghan. Turned around and dropped his retirement letter. Great way to hang on to a valuable member with 27 years in, screw him over.

46Nomad

I haven't had to learn the detailer lingo yet.

Speaking of IA's they did try and stick one of our CWO3's with a 440+ day IA to Afghan. Turned around and dropped his retirement letter. Great way to hang on to a valuable member with 27 years in, screw him over.

I look forward to a similar scenario playing out when the Flying Warrants hit the squadrons.