• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Will it takeoff?

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Saw this on another site. Different look at the airplane on a conveyor question......

helipp6vr9yi4.jpg

Kickflip89

Below Ladder
None
Contributor
my guess is that due to the CM not being exactly centered on the turntable, the helicopter will eventually be tossed off of the thing and crash spectacularly.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
HAL: THIS thread is the reason you are going to hell, not the other thread. (smilies in effect)

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
What ended up being the answer as concluded by Mythbusters? I searched, only to see the thread degenerated into a "how hot is the Mythbusters girl" thread... Brought it up at squad tables, started the argument just as hot as on the forum, and then lost track and never was able to see what the result was...

Hursel110

None
What ended up being the answer as concluded by Mythbusters? I searched, only to see the thread degenerated into a "how hot is the Mythbusters girl" thread... Brought it up at squad tables, started the argument just as hot as on the forum, and then lost track and never was able to see what the result was...

The plane took off.