• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Why the forum was down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Well guys, it was a surprise to me yesterday when I checked the forum, and found out that the forum wasn't online. The service provider switched the site to a new IP address without informing me. But, as you can see, it is now back up and running. I got a bunch of emails, "Where's the forum!?!", lol, so, hope that answers the questions!

John

ghost_ttu

Well I guess it's evident that I'm in software development and support currently since you DID NOT get an email from me. Figure let the man get the site up when he gets to it, my email isn't going to speed the process. Thanks for taking care of the site John!

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
LOL, I went to access the site while opening my email. Spent 15 minutes cussing and trying to figure out why the site wouldn't open. Thought it was my connection. Then finally looked at my email, and realized that others were having problems too! Could have saved me some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.