• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Why is this so hard?

bluesig1

sure thing
None
My recruiter was a senior chief as well, and he worked his ass off to help me get into the program, he did a phenomenal job with all that he worked with.

I concur. I had a Master Chief as my OR. He did an awesome job. I think he just got picked up for CMC on a ship down in Jacksonville, FL. Good luck to you. Dont give up

MAKE VAPES

Uncle Pettibone
pilot
Lighten up nuke. -1 for being a sally.

Seconded... Personally... words words words words...

realize all have varying perspectives ET1... shed the (for lack of a better and less inflamatory term) "ted-tude", it will not serve you well. Always take care of your troops, but don't fester in "been there" leader-likership.

Flame on..

Picaroon

Helos
pilot
Yeah my OR is a Senior Chief. Really hard worker and dedicated. So I'm guessing that it has more to do with the person than their rank.

Picaroon

Helos
pilot
Looks like something weird is going on with those mannequins on the right. Creepiest spam post ever? I'll bet that's what this guy's basement looks like... and then he paints them to look like people he knows.