• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

why I do what I do

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
I thought poems were supposed to rhyme...would that make your shit a rant, a motivational speech, or some shit you wrote on the 1-ply toilet-paper in the crapper by the Engines class?

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
Nice sentiments but, wow. Umm, talk about awkward.

In keeping with the 40 Year Old Virgin spirit of what this thread has become:

"I just want you to know this is like the first conversation of like three conversations that leads to you being gay. Like... there's this and then in a year it's like, "Oh you know, I kinda wanna, ya know, get back out there but I think I like guys" and then there's the big, "Oh I'm I'm a g-gay guy now".

KCOTT

remember to pillage before you burn
pilot
the criticism here reminds me of this website...

crapart2_4.jpg

Jon, age 8
Ding Ding! Here comes the shit-mobile. I've never seen a fire truck that needed to be shaved. I would rather be burned to death than be saved by this hairy piece of shit. F

crapart4.jpg

Kyle, age 8
You spelled America wrong asshole. Also, I could have sworn America's colors were red, white and blue. There's no yellow anywhere, traitor.F

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
I haven't cried this hard in a long long time.

I read the first post at like 0-dark:30 America time, thought nothing of it, and NOW I too am blessed, as I get to read the responses to it.

I swear to God, first post sets the tone.

HackerF15E

Retired Strike Pig Driver
None
I salute you...because I respect you and the risk you are taking...

...by sharing such a composition with AirWarriors.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm not posting them to glorify my reputation...

Mission accomplished, dude.

Seriously. Picture this place as a squadron Ready Room. Now picture yourself standing up in front of your fellow aviators. "Guys, I just wanted to share my words. Hopefully this helps all of us."

Sound like a good idea? No? Then why the fuck did you post this bullshit? Keep your phat rhymes to yourself.

Fucking beatnik.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
This thread inspired me:

I am a swo of the mighty seas
battling foes with greatest of ease
with golden waves upon my chest
I never give pirates rest
I wear my swoter with great pride
black shoes polished like the night sky
now come with me I say again,
with my lot of seamen....

hofosho

But, I wrote these random thoughts the other night as motivation as an SNFO in primary...I keep them now as a background note on my computer as something to read for motivation to study.

man i really hope you are in 4 and not 10.

mastbump

I live vicariously through myself.
pilot
There once was a man from Bass,
whose balls were made of brass.
When they clanged together,
it caused stormy weather.
And lightning would shoot from his ass.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Come on, jwads. You posted that crap, now either get back on here and admit you're a tool, or tell us all to go fuck ourselves.