• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Why do you want to be a USN Officer? (long winded ramble)

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I originally joined the Navy because of my love for cleaning floors. I don't mean to brag or anything, but I am a GODDAMNED WIZARD with a mop and a bucket, and the Navy gave me the opportunity to showcase my great skill around the world. Needless to say, I advanced very quickly. Now I am an officer. I guess it was just a matter of time. And while I don't wield a mop anymore these days, I must say I'm getting pretty handy with this effing sword. Watch out.

What about the buffer? You're an ideal candidate for 1st Lieutenant job. ;)

donmagicjuan

Don't. Bite. Your friends!
pilot
What about the buffer? You're an ideal candidate for 1st Lieutenant job. ;)
If by buffer you mean "the twirling scooter of death," then yes, I've mastered that too. But not without cost. . . All I'm saying is they should seriously consider equipping those things with some sort of a safety harness.

1st Lieutenant? Sounds like some kind of early promotion program. Well, you know I'm down.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
....yeah, that's what it is, an early promotion....

Yup. A promotion to a job that makes everyone hate you at OCS. I swear, I like the guy now when I see him at the squadron, but at OCS I wanted to punch him in the throat almost daily...:icon_rage