• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Who's waiting to class up for TBS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

el_bastardo

How many Lt's are out there waiting for orders to ship out to Quantico for six months of fun in the sun?

I graduated PLC-Combined 2002 and was commissioned mid July 2003.

Just trying to develop a best(wild) guess as to when I might get the call to ship out.

Taxman2A

War were declared.
Graduated PLC Combined 2002, commissioned 14 July 2003.
Just got my official orders a week or two ago to report to Fox company, starting 4 september. I think that I had a uniquely short period between my commissioning and reporting to TBS because I was actually set to be commissioned in early may, but due to a paperwork foul up I got pushed back.

Bastardo- when you were commissioned, you should have had a "tentative reporting date" in with the same paperwork as your oath of office. Was there no date in there for you?

orthaj

I graduated PLC Sr on July 3rd 2002. I was commissioned on June 23 2003. I was originally supposed to be commissioned on April 12 but that got delayed for some reason. As of right now I slotted for the DEC 1 class with a report date of Nov 25.

el_bastardo

Taxman2A that sounds eerily close to what I had to go through.

I went through OCS with a ground contract but then switched to air in January. It took a while to get my waivers for flight approved so I wasn't commissioned until Mid-July. The paperwork got a little ahead of itself actually and I was supposed to go to TBS July 10th but as a ground officer. I got a photocopy of that date when I was finally commissioned on the 19th.

My OSO said to plan on being slated for Sept but I haven't heard anything back yet. I'm thinking I'll just have to wait until the Dec class starts up.

megrey06

Kingsville
Taxman, I'm here in Quantico waiting for Fox. I graduated OCC-183 on 8 August, so I'll see in two weeks.

-Matt Grey
2ndLt USMC

reapergm

Damn, some of you guys have to sit around for a long time after OCS huh? I thought it was always just a few weeks off, then back to TBS.

Taxman2A

War were declared.
PLC guys are generally the last ones to get slots for TBS. For an OCC guy like yourself it will be a 30 day wait at the most.

farkle84

yeah PLC guys get the shaft. taxman, good luck at TBS you will be halfway done by the time i get there at the end of november alpha co. later man

Status
Not open for further replies.