• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Who's in Pensacola and fishes?

WEGL12

VT-28
Hey all, headed to ASO school in April - who has a boat and likes cobia fishing? I will put gas in the tank! Lets do this!

I'm always looking for people to split up the cost of fishing trips. Let me know when you get down here. Planning to make several trips to the edge and oil rigs once the weather gets a little more predictable.

Renegade One

None
I'm always looking for people to split up the cost of fishing trips. Let me know when you get down here. Planning to make several trips to the edge and oil rigs once the weather gets a little more predictable.
Wait a minute…are you actually posting on this forum that there are some "good effects" from off-shore oil platforms? ;)

WEGL12

VT-28
Wait a minute…are you actually posting on this forum that there are some "good effects" from off-shore oil platforms? ;)

Some of the best tuna fishing in the gulf. So I am all for them. But many will say the platforms kill/harm fish when it's been proven that they are a great area for fish to live during the warmer months. But what do I know. ;)

Renegade One

None
Some of the best tuna fishing in the gulf. So I am all for them. But many will say the platforms kill/harm fish when it's been proven that they are a great area for fish to live during the warmer months. But what do I know. ;)
"Oh, the humanity!!!"
Please send your personal insights to GREENPEACE…they're still kinda stupid and could use an education.