• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Who's going to PLC combined this summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jafar

After an extraordinarily long process I finally contracted today for the June 1st PLC combined class. Who else applied and what did your package look like? Here's what I contracted with:

PFT: 284
AFQT: 89
ASTB: 5/6
GPA: 3.0

And I'm a Sgt. serving in the USMCR. I also have several waivers, so hopefully everything else will make up for that. From what I understand the final board meets next month.

Adrenaline Rush

Congratulations!!!! You are so lucky to have the oportunity to go this summer!!! You will do great I am sure...Just curious where are you from?...My recruiter said that the board (the february one) was pushed to April, and I was wondering if different recruiting districts might have different boards

I'd Rather Be A Lion For One Day, Than Be A Sheep For A Thousand Years

It Is Our Duty To Protect The Best Nation In The World

Jafar

I'm from Salt Lake City, UT. I believe it's the 12th recruiting district. From what I've been told there have been several boards and if a candidate doesn't get selected in an earlier one they push the package to the next one. The April board is the last one.

Jonathan Williamson

Hey congrats, and I hope to see you down there. I talked to the Staff Sgt at my OSO office and he claims 95% probability that I will be going this summer, 183 PLC. So I hope to see you down there...

Originally posted by Jafar
After an extraordinarily long process I finally contracted today for the June 1st PLC combined class. Who else applied and what did your package look like? Here's what I contracted with:

PFT: 284
AFQT: 89
ASTB: 5/6
GPA: 3.0

And I'm a Sgt. serving in the USMCR. I also have several waivers, so hopefully everything else will make up for that. From what I understand the final board meets next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.