• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Who's going to OCC-195/PLC-C?

Conaway

I am working on my application now and recovering from a shoulder surgery. I am planning on going to OCC-195 (June 2007) pending my acceptance. Who else here is going that is looking for an air contract? If so, where are you from? How old? Whatever else you want to tell.

I am from GA, looking for air obviously. I am a senior at the University of West Ga, I'll be graduating May 2007. I am not a prior enlisted, but I had 4 years high school AFJROTC. I'll be glad to tell more, that's it for now.

jdakota

PLC got accepted in february on a air contract, about to do the six week tour of Quantico shiping out July 9. 21 years old from North Dakota. No prior military expirience except a prep weekend I went to last month gave me a pretty good taste of what OCS will be like. Pretty excited and nervous at the same time.

Conaway

jdakota said:
...Pretty excited and nervous at the same time.

Pretty excited and nervous is the only way I can describe it myself...and I'm a year away. Hope to see you there.

Holmzy99

Im just trying to get my packet ready also, will be graduating univ. of illinois in december, trying to get air contract.

not sure why i said this but what the hell.