• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Who's driving the bus?

MasterBates

I FLY the plane. I treat the back end like bitching betty...

Plus, they don't want to anger the pilots too bad... They aint' gettin aboard without us.. (No mode 1, not even in the E2D)

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
^ What he said, the pilot holds the trump card. If he wants to fly, they fly. If he doesn't want to fly, well many things can down an up aircraft. And it doesn't even have to really be broken. :D

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
You can have your flight control dictatorship. I'll take my electron buddies over bellcranks, control rods, and cables any day!

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It's a silly E-2 FO that thinks they have anything to do with driving the bus. We have our job, they have theirs.

Likewise pilots who try and get in the back end's chili. They do exist. I prefer the old-school way: gear up, clean up, shut up, we'll call you when it's time to head for Marshal.

KBayDog

You can have your flight control dictatorship. I'll take my electron buddies over bellcranks, control rods, and cables any day!

hal9000.gif

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
It's a silly E-2 FO that thinks they have anything to do with driving the bus. We have our job, they have theirs.

Likewise pilots who try and get in the back end's chili. They do exist. I prefer the old-school way: gear up, clean up, shut up, we'll call you when it's time to head for Marshal.

That sounds like so much fun on both ends of the tube...:icon_tong