• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Who's Applying for the Feb 2017 AMDO board?

AT2 Hyatt

I don't think it has posted yet. It was an email sent to AMDO's and the OC selects congratulating them for being selected.

hewdawg83

I don't think it has posted yet. It was an email sent to AMDO's and the OC selects congratulating them for being selected.

So would that list include anyone who submitted through the recruiters? I find it interesting they wouldn't select anyone from that pool and only select active duty sailors.

exNavyOffRec

AMDO is a very small community, if you rec'd a no then you should look at what you can do to improve your application, if you do nothing then don't expect to be picked up next year either.

If you meet the age requirements for SWO or another program with a higher selection rate you should look at applying for that as well, I have seen several age out because they were holding out for "XXXX" only to not be picked up and then regret not applying for additional designators.

Mr. Kameyama

Im prior enlisted ( 8 years) and I am 34 years old. Any other designations I can apply for???

AMDO is a very small community, if you rec'd a no then you should look at what you can do to improve your application, if you do nothing then don't expect to be picked up next year either.

If you meet the age requirements for SWO or another program with a higher selection rate you should look at applying for that as well, I have seen several age out because they were holding out for "XXXX" only to not be picked up and then regret not applying for additional designators.