• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Who is waiting on the word?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhollin1

How many of you are waiting to hear back from Tennessee?

Pain...is weakness leaving the body

http://www.geocities.com/ronhollin/

Gresh

I am awating results. I should hear back any day. My package was received in 15Nov02 in Tenessee. I was told "several weeks" before I would know anything. Waiting, tap, tap, tap.....
-Gresh

richwebb

I've been waiting since 10 Oct. applied for intel, pilot & nfo. Does a 2-month wait seem a tad long to anybody else?

bart27

I am also waiting...my package went out a couple weeks ago. I applied for SNA, NFO, and Intel. Time always tells the story.

psrogers

Intel Officer
Intel or bust. No intel =
banghead_125.gif
. All I want from
xmas_125.gif
is an intel commission. Then I'll be
jump2_125.gif

Meridiani

I'm waiting, too. My package was sent last week (SNA/METOC/Crypto). From the sounds of it, I'll be waiting a loooong time to hear.

IFT2O

Drinkin' Beer w/ your mom
I'm waiting, I'm an E-6 looking for Pilot/NFO/AMDO. This is the 2nd week. They told me when I called, 3-4 weeks. I'm PCSing so I need to know something soon!

Chris

jaznups

You can add me to the wait list, too...
My package got shipped off yesterday.

On a positive note my friend just got into CEC... so I have my fingers crossed...

Good luck all!

Jaz

There are two kinds of people that amaze me -- those that know absolutely everything and those that know absolutely nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.