• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Who else is waiting.......for the big yes or no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goliath112

Hey guys I'm waiting for the answer from millington. who else is?
and what did you apply for? I applied for AMDO, Supply Corps, and SWO
been waiting a whole month
man the wait is killing me

Adrenaline Rush

golliath i am waiting too, so i understand what your going through...i "thought" i had my package all set and ready to about 2 and a half weeks ago..then i received an email saying i needed to sign a pensacola relocation form...thought i was good to go then, but the other day i receive a fed ex with the dept of the navy stamped on it,, with my heart beating like a piston, i opened it up to find that i needed to correct some info on my application..so now everything is supposed to be "all done" and now im waiting like you ,, patience really is a virtue by the way im applying sna

ghost_ttu

by the end of the week I will begin the waiting game. But I have plenty more going on, so I figure I only have time and the WORST they can say is no, which puts me right back where I am today. SNA

BONE77

My stuff should be going in early next week, SNA, NFO. AMDO sounds like a cool job but I want to fly. Like the man said, you can always apply again. I'm not very optimistic, from what I've seen, my shit looks about the same as everybody else's. Good Luck to you cats.
BONE

BONE77

Hey Goliath, how do they look at prior service, is it a big plus, or do they even give a shit? You think it will give us an advantage? I hope they look at my service record, I got some good stuff in there but I can't put that in the College offices head boy at the frat like they want on the application. You should hear something soon bro.

Goliath112

i'm sure it counts for something. The AMDO communtiy manager said it says that "hey this guy knows the military, he knows how to march, salute, has some leadership experience, etc. For pilot though it isn't the big determiner.

man the wait is killing me

psrogers

Intel Officer
It'll probably help a lot Bone, especially if you have rec's from within. Performance is the key.

Goliath, the wait must REALLY be killing you. The wait is already killing me and I haven't even sent away yet.

aoconnor

I'm waiting too. Its only been a week since I put in for NFO. Got my fingers crossed. Good luck to all of us.

sonnyb

aoconnor, I too put in my application for NFO about a week ago. Let me know when you hear word. thanks!

JayManC

I dropped my package back on 20Aug and I'm still waiting. I managed to get ahold of someone in TN and they said it was rec'd on the 30th, then the last i heard, i was passed over for SNA and supply was looking at it. that was last friday.

<insert something witty here:>

Status
Not open for further replies.