• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Who else is going to 2nd increment, Jul. 6th

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
Am I going to see any of you there?

Or are you all too busy to post because your out there runnniiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggg

irishmc

jul. 6th? hmmm, I'm going the 9th. I guess that's what you mean. I'll be there. candidate McMullen, Wilkes-Barre PA OSO.

p.s. I WAS running when you posted this.

Yeah I'll be there. I'm totally screwed. I haven't even met my OSO yet, I did all of the paper work through the OSA, and I have no clue what to expect. I wasn't able to make the mini-ocs because I just got picked up on the most recent board. I know I am not in bad shape, my PFT floats around 250, but I fear the worst.

TheFurr7198

ill be there on the 9th but I will be going through seniors. The two year wait will finally be over.......time to go back to summer camp.. M.C.Furr, its suppose to be candidate Furr but if its like last time with my instructors it'll be Furburger, Furrest and a few other names........

P.S. new candidates before you step through the security checkpoint at Reagen Int., go to the bathroom, get a sip of water cuz there will be someone waiting for you.

Matt S

None
Best of luck to all of you. For those going to seniors it is a kick in the pants, but it's fun too. Be tough and keep a good attitude. I let bad situations get the best of me a time or two, but you need to learn from your mistakes and press on. See you guy's on the other side.

Matt

wutzu

Candidate Thomas
OSO Los Angeles
shipping from the OSO in San Jose

Seniors BABY! I've been having cold sweats and flashbacks for the last month. I will be so happy when this trash is over. taking my Pre-Ship PFT Tomorrow @1600

samadma

OCC-169 Grad
Checkin for 2nd Increment goes 9 July 2006 between the hours of 10:30 and 14:30. However, be prepared to sit around until 23:30 waiting for the last candidates to show up from where ever. If you're a returning for PLC Seniors make sure you can pass the written exam or the new OCS CO will send you home.

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
samadma said:
Checkin for 2nd Increment goes 9 July 2006 between the hours of 10:30 and 14:30. However, be prepared to sit around until 23:30 waiting for the last candidates to show up from where ever. If you're a returning for PLC Seniors make sure you can pass the written exam or the new OCS CO will send you home.

It is supposed to be an EXACT copy of the one that your OSOs handed out to you.

Taxman2A

War were declared.
LilFizz0307 said:
P.S. new candidates before you step through the security checkpoint at Reagen Int., go to the bathroom, get a sip of water cuz there will be someone waiting for you.

WTF? candidates... as a general rule if someone posts online that you should meet someone in a bathroom you probably shouldn't go.