• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Who do you talk to?

mike172

GO NAVY
Correct me if i am wrong but you have to be in college to apply for BDCP? Also who do you talk to get on BDCP? Everyone makes reference to "recruiter" but it the recruiter an enlisted recruiter, officer or specificly a BDCP recruiter? The Navy website is fairly limited in information. Thank you for your responses!

-Mike

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yes, you need to be in college. You'll need to talk to an officer recruiter. What is your location?

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
Steve Wilkins said:
Yes, you need to be in college. You'll need to talk to an officer recruiter. What is your location?
Agree with the above. Its an Officer recruiter, and you have to have at least 12 months left in college.

mike172

GO NAVY
Well I live in NJ but im a senior in highschool, so I guess I would have to wait to find a recruiter close to where i go to college. (which is not going to be in NJ) But thanks for the info. Non-tech majors can get E3 pay for the last 2 years correct? Are there any other benefits other than that? I assume once you graduate you go to OCS and all that.

Hursel110

None
mike172 said:
Well I live in NJ but im a senior in highschool, so I guess I would have to wait to find a recruiter close to where i go to college. (which is not going to be in NJ) But thanks for the info. Non-tech majors can get E3 pay for the last 2 years correct? Are there any other benefits other than that? I assume once you graduate you go to OCS and all that.

Since you are still in high school, you may want to look at going NROTC, if that is an option at the college you plan on attending. Even if a four year scholorship is not an option, there are three or two year scholorships.

Yes, BDCP students go to OCS after graduation.

Hope that helped some. First post, so set me straight if I'm giving bad gouge.