• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Who can do anthro measurement?

Max_Power

Prefers Skippy
Contributor
Hi, this is slightly related to aviation.

I'm filling my OCS app out right now, and my recruiter said to have my Anthro's checked by a doc before I meet with him next. Can any old doctor do this? I.e. like an office that does sports physicals or something? need some clarification.. Thanks!

nugget61

pilot

I'm filling my OCS app out right now, and my recruiter said to have my Anthro's checked by a doc before I meet with him next. Can any old doctor do this? I.e. like an office that does sports physicals or something? need some clarification.. Thanks!

That's your OR's responsibility to do himself. Its nothing official, just some prelim stuff that doesn't carry weight.

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor

My OR measured me himself. I definitely wouldn't pay a $75 doctor visit fee for something he should be doing.