• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Whiting Journals

THRILLER

Dennis,

I've seen the first link that you posted. IMO, that is the best one I've seen. It has some good pictures to go along with the journal.

Unfortunately, there are not to many journals on Whiting that show pictures of the training. I guess us Studs (and soon to be Studs...me) are to busy taking advantage of the three B's while in FL...Beach, Beer, and Boobs. :)

Anyway, I'll try to get a good website going with some good pics as soon as I hit the road for ASBC and casual. I'm trying to think of some good topics to cover that will give an overall well rounded picture of life of an AF guy at Whiting.

Since I'm not single and have a family, I figured I'll gear some of it towards the family aspect of training.

Here are some topics that I'm thinking about. I’m going to try and have pictures of each topic throughout the website. Feel free to post your suggestions on anything.

THRILLER's Corner

1) ASBC (2Lt ABC Camp)
3) In Processing
4) Casual Life
6) Primary (T-34 Training)
8) Family Life
7) Follow-on Training

Wifey's Corner

1) In Processing
2) The Base
3) The Town
4) Life While Hubby’s Flying
5) Job Opportunities
6) The Officer Wives Group

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
THRILLER said:
Dennis,

I've seen the first link that you posted. IMO, that is the best one I've seen. It has some good pictures to go along with the journal.

Unfortunately, there are not to many journals on Whiting that show pictures of the training. I guess us Studs (and soon to be Studs...me) are to busy taking advantage of the three B's while in FL...Beach, Beer, and Boobs. :)

Anyway, I'll try to get a good website going with some good pics as soon as I hit the road for ASBC and casual. I'm trying to think of some good topics to cover that will give an overall well rounded picture of life of an AF guy at Whiting.

Since I'm not single and have a family, I figured I'll gear some of it towards the family aspect of training.

Here are some topics that I'm thinking about. I’m going to try and have pictures of each topic throughout the website. Feel free to post your suggestions on anything.

THRILLER's Corner

1) ASBC (2Lt ABC Camp)
3) In Processing
4) Casual Life
6) Primary (T-34 Training)
8) Family Life
7) Follow-on Training

Wifey's Corner

1) In Processing
2) The Base
3) The Town
4) Life While Hubby’s Flying
5) Job Opportunities
6) The Officer Wives Group

Instead of breaking things into weeks break them down by event for Primary, it makes things much easier to gain gouge from...

THRILLER

jamnww said:
Instead of breaking things into weeks break them down by event for Primary, it makes things much easier to gain gouge from...

Good stuff!

Peace,

THRILLER