• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Whilest Waiting on OCS Selection...

fedman28

Apparently, CIRIMS has no record of me having ever applied. I cannot even imagine how that might be possible, as I have been told that my packet has been processing for a while now.

Sorry to hear that bud, I would definitely raise a fuss over that one.

fedman28

Apparently, CIRIMS has no record of me having ever applied. I cannot even imagine how that might be possible, as I have been told that my packet has been processing for a while now.

Sorry to hear that bud, I would definitely raise a fuss over that one.

Dzien

Well, I reached out to the individuals who apparently will have aggressive inquiry into my situation. Dates on my docs in the packet will confirm the date of "apparent" submission. Hopefully the powers that be won't hold the dates against me when/if it reaches board.

exNavyOffRec

Well, I reached out to the individuals who apparently will have aggressive inquiry into my situation. Dates on my docs in the packet will confirm the date of "apparent" submission. Hopefully the powers that be won't hold the dates against me when/if it reaches board.

The forms will need to be re-signed as they are outside the 6 month window, it would not be in your benefit for it to be sent to NRC with old dates.

Dzien

The forms will need to be re-signed as they are outside the 6 month window, it would not be in your benefit for it to be sent to NRC with old dates.
Do you know if the dates on letters of recommendation will make them any less usable? Most of my references are unreachable now, having since graduated from my undergraduate institution.

exNavyOffRec

Do you know if the dates on letters of recommendation will make them any less usable? Most of my references are unreachable now, having since graduated from my undergraduate institution.

I have had them kicked back from the NRC processors due to not being within 6 months.

Dzien

Never knew the OR could mess up an app process so badly.
Might need to revisit the idea of applying at all, given how weak my application might be without those letters, scores.

I wonder if anyone in the NRC cares that this all was of no fault of my own.

Last edited:

Dzien

Paid my OR a visit today. Luckily, they were able to salvage almost all of my application. Just needed to sign some expired medical documents and get a new date set for MEPS. Looks like I should be able to hit the October board. Thank you to everyone who assisted me with this matter.

AttackCanary

So it sounds like I might have the same recruiter as you. Definitely based out of the same office anyways. That's unfortunate. Was hoping to get in the October board as well, but after my phone call with him today that doesn't sound like a possibility.
When I do finally get my packet submitted, what kind of confirmation am I supposed to get? Sounds like I should just look in CIRIMS to make sure it's been submitted... do I get a login for CIRIMS? Sorry, I don't know much about it... my recruiter only tries to answer questions I ask and as a newbie to the military I don't know what questions to ask yet.

MikeMillerUK

Nearing the end of Primary
Contributor
CIRIMS is something your recruiter can access - not you. You would have to ask your recruiter (or someone on this website that has access, like Rufio) to check it for you.

Dzien

So it sounds like I might have the same recruiter as you. Definitely based out of the same office anyways. That's unfortunate. Was hoping to get in the October board as well, but after my phone call with him today that doesn't sound like a possibility.
When I do finally get my packet submitted, what kind of confirmation am I supposed to get? Sounds like I should just look in CIRIMS to make sure it's been submitted... do I get a login for CIRIMS? Sorry, I don't know much about it... my recruiter only tries to answer questions I ask and as a newbie to the military I don't know what questions to ask yet.
Whatever you do, make sure you check on your status at least monthly. perhaps more often.

I checked with my OR each month after I submitted, but it still turned out this way.

Just make sure you don't do anything to jeapordize your stock for the board while you wait, but that's a given.

otejay

Whatever you do, make sure you check on your status at least monthly. perhaps more often.

I checked with my OR each month after I submitted, but it still turned out this way.

Just make sure you don't do anything to jeapordize your stock for the board while you wait, but that's a given.

Hey. I was wondering how everything turned out for you. I just got my pro rec today from the Oct 6th board and I hope you got yours too.

AttackCanary

Hey. I was wondering how everything turned out for you. I just got my pro rec today from the Oct 6th board and I hope you got yours too.
I'm going to have to wait for the next round of boards... hopefully in January (fingers crossed). But I figured out how to get answers and real responses... include the boss in the email. Turns out the recruiter becomes ridiculously helpful then.

Anyways, glad you were able to get it done! Congrats!