• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Whidbey Island House Rental Needed

Angels

Contributor
Hello,

We just got orders for Whidbey Island! We are having a very hard time finding a pet friendly house rental (not apt./condo/duplex). If you have a house rental or know someone who does please post/pm. Must allow both cats and 50 lb. dogs and have a fully fenced in backyard. I have checked Militarybyowner.com and AHRN.com. If you can recommend any other sites to check that would great. Any and all other island info would be appreciated. (That has not already been said in another recent thread of course ;))

Thank you!

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Check all of the local real estate sites, as they do the majority of the property management. Just google whidbey island realtors (Koetje, Windermere and Coldwell Banker all have rentals on their site).

Brett

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
I'd love to rent you my house, but we've got renters until March. It's dog heaven though (which is why we bought it). And since my neighbor moved out, you no longer have to worry about a drunk Brett peeing on your (my) lawn!

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'd love to rent you my house, but we've got renters until March. It's dog heaven though (which is why we bought it). And since my neighbor moved out, you no longer have to worry about a drunk Brett peeing on your (my) lawn!

To the OP, I do offer that service in other locations - for a nominal fee, of course.

Brett

Angels

Contributor
Thanks! I may have found a diamond in the ruff that has most of what we are looking for. On one of the sites Brett suggested. (I had checked all those back when we were going to buy). It says pet friendly so we'll see just how pet friendly they are when I say we have 5 pets!

Pugs

Back from the range
None
My gripe is over 15 years old but I filed a complaint at base housing against this guy and I hope that he contracts a social disease that cause parts to fall off him. I had hoped he was long gone.

http://www.ronaldmacdonald.net/