• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Whidbey Island Home for Rent 3BR 2.5BA

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Two story home in town in a friendly, peaceful neighborhood. Formal living room with new carpet, family room and eat-in kitchen with modern stainless steel gas range. New interior stone and brick work accents walnut hardwood floors. Large Medterranean themed lounge with deck access is perfect for entertaining. Spacious master bedroom provides glorious views through giant bay window. Master bath with marble radiant floor heating takes the chill out of winter. Bonus first floor room with it's own outside door is perfect for an office or media room. Brand new Hunter Douglas blinds throughout. Backyard features spacious lawn, patio, new deck and raised garden perfect for vegetables or flowers. Attached 2 car garage is perfect for your vehicles or provides a generous, well-lit workspace for your projects and tools. Near schools and shopping. Approximately 5 minutes to NAS Whidbey. Pets negotiable. Multi-year arrangements possible. Wired for high speed internet and satellite TV.

Rent: $1375

Check it out at Military By Owner: MBO204032
Or through my property mangement's site.
My agent's info: Carroll Young, (360) 675-3329 cyoung@windermere.com

Feel free to contact me with questions of if you'd like more pics.

images.php
images.php

images.php
images.php

Brett