• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Whidbey deserter.......

Brett1

Banned
Thats about what I look like in women's clothes..... I wonder if I could pretend to be her and just come back to base. I might just get to fly after all!!!!!

dragqueenfolsomstreet1fx5.jpg

jus2mch

MOTIVATOR
Contributor
Thats about what I look like in women's clothes..... I wonder if I could pretend to be her and just come back to base. I might just get to fly after all!!!!!

dragqueenfolsomstreet1fx5.jpg

Are you doing the robot? That's the first sign of a deserter. Your pretty ate up to put the crest on the front of your wig like that.

xnvyflyer

xnvyflyer
pilot
I jumped on the grenade a few times in college with girls that looked like her. You gotta take care of your shipmates.

We aren't gonna have to start comparing the female pilots in our services are we now????

Attachments

• nicole_malachowski.jpg
    nicole_malachowski.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 183

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator
It has been established beyond a shadow of a doubt that the hottest chicks are in the Air Farce. No competition!

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Please, the females in our line shack look better than that. ;)

The last female IS in our squadron was hot too, but she was crazy.........No, really, she was admin sep'd after a psyche eval.........

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The last female IS in our squadron was hot too, but she was crazy.........No, really, she was admin sep'd after a psyche eval.........

I thought "Dirty" Widmark went to 142. :D Were you around for that "episode?"

Brett

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I thought "Dirty" Widmark went to 142. :D Were you around for that "episode?"

Brett

No, but ours was pretty low key and not many people knew about her since we were shutting down. What started out as a small infraction became a sep case when her statement contained claims of 'voices' in the secret space/women's bathroom.........Like I said, hot but crazy.........:eek: