• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which way is she spinning?

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Sorry I kept looking for a camel toe...spinning???

Nafod

Change I can belive in
interesting.

at first glance i thought it was clockwise when viewed from above then something momentarily caught my attention and when i looked back i thought it had reversed direction, by the end i couldnt tell which way i was going. :(

now i can see all perspectives

ch930606.gif

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
ideal build - she goes both ways (ha)

here is more wording if you need to kill some time between phone calls in the SDO hut.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
I saw nips. Best way to "make" it change direction is to look at the foot thats out when it passes the standing leg. Picture it passing either in the front or the back (no homo) and you can change directions all you want. Damn slut...

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
this is fake, the image inverts occasionally. im almost certain you don't make her spin one way or the other, but that she actually just changes legs when alternating dierections to make it seamless (nips don't lie...)

a2b2c3

Mmmm Poundcake
pilot
Contributor
It's harder to get her to go the opposite way once you get her going. Even after the switch getting her to go back is tough but doable.

Lobster

I've tried this three times and she won't spin counter-clockwise...typical broad, never does what you want her to...

MattWSU

pilot
Contributor
To switch back and forth quickly I just do this. If I recall something (like my old dog), she spins CCW. If I create something in my mind and picture it then she spins CW.