• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Speedy Tuesday with my birth year 1964 105.003 “Ed White” on a modern Omega black coated nylon fabric NATO [19mm]...as well as a [glow in the dark] Speedy “pledge pin”...on my 1986 AOCS issued G-1...

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Velcro Friday...with the Omega replica NASA strap...mad dog action figure sold separately...

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
A pile of dog shit out of Hong Kong, or the action figure? ?
? Ummm...a pile of [rubber] dog shit out Hong Kong is listed on eBay for $5...a mad dog action figure is now listed on eBay for $1.50 instead of $2...and I predict that‘ll go down to about $.50 as Christmas draws closer.

? Meanwhile...it’s Speedy Tuesday...1964 105.003 “Ed White”...

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Phlieger Phriday...ETA 6497-1...disassembled, cleaned, oiled, re-assembled, timed, adjusted, re-timed and pressure tested by mad dog over the course of 3 days at the American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute HQ in Harrison, OH in 2018...

...and for the record, I’d rather do SERE School again rather than do what was described above again...

Waveoff

Per Diem Mafia
None
Phlieger Phriday...ETA 6497-1...disassembled, cleaned, oiled, re-assembled, timed, adjusted, re-timed and pressure tested by mad dog over the course of 3 days at the American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute HQ in Harrison, OH in 2018...

...and for the record, I’d rather do SERE School again rather than do what was described above again...

View attachment 23899

View attachment 23898
There's no discharge in the war!

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Late entry from yesterday...it was Velcro Wednesday...at the VA [volunteer shuttle driver job]...