• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Which watch?

Speedy....Speedy.....Speedy......Speedy.....

It’s Speedy Sunday! And Speedy Monday! And Speedy Tuesday! And Speedy Wednesday! And Speedy Thursday! And Speedy Friday! And....wait for it.... Speedy Saturday!

You’re at The Show for haven’s sake. Buy a couple of different watches. A Breitling, a Rolex, etc. A variety of nice watches is good for the sole.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Uh, it's Mickey Mouse' birthday? (I had to look it up.)

file_2d2f1864.jpeg

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Both of you are jack-holes...it’s Turbo Shot Tuesday at Dunkin’ Donuts...if either of you have any existing NAMs, COMs or Air Medals...return them to the Department of Defense pronto. :D

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Both of you are jack-holes...it’s Turbo Shot Tuesday at Dunkin’ Donuts...if either of you have any existing NAMs, COMs or Air Medals...return them to the Department of Defense pronto. :D
Coffee sucks. I’ve never liked it and don’t drink it. Turbo Shot Tuesday is meaningless.