• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
It’s still Speedy Tuesday...and it’s still snowing in Cincinnati...so I busted out the 1986 issued G-1 as well as the Omega replica NASA strap from Speedy’s presentation box set...

43F26B56-0B6A-4DC9-A8B3-1AEBDE4A27F7.jpeg

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
0:06 Devo always used to ask that riddle in their concerts.

(2:45)

(God made @mad dog , but a monkey supplied the glue.)
Are you sure it’s at 0:06?

I didn’t hear it...and I listened for it 27 times.

I heard it from some kid at the skatepark.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
0:06 in your video and 2:45 in the concert recording.... just think how many impressionable student nasal radiators and student navel flight occifers reading this thread will now have been introduced to the music of Devo, all because of your Ohio joke. :p

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
So... @Jim123 [aka “Burger King Jim123”]...since we’re tangenting to music, is the text under your avatar that refers to you partying like it’s 1998 a spoof of Prince’s song where he states that he’s going to party like it’s 1999? So...I’m thinking you really aren’t going to party [and have no reason to do so] since you stated “1998”...because “1998” isn’t significant...and that’s the joke. Or...did you really mean to state “1999” and what you stated [“1998”] is a typo?

Last edited:

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
0:06 in your video and 2:45 in the concert recording.... just think how many impressionable student nasal radiators and student navel flight occifers reading this thread will now have been introduced to the music of Devo, all because of your Ohio joke. :p
Say what?

So 2:45 in the Devo vid?

So I listened at the wrong spot 27 times?

Gee whiz.

:humongousbagofflamingturds:

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
So... @Jim123 [aka “Burger King Jim123”]...since we’re tangenting to music, is the text under your avatar that refers to you partying like it’s 1998 a spoof of Prince’s song where he states that he’s going to party like it’s 1999? So...I’m thinking you really aren’t going to party [and have no reason to do so] since you stated “1998”...because “1998” isn’t significant...and that’s the joke. Or...did you really mean to state “1999” and what you stated [“1998”] is a typo?
Maybe I was referring to the Weird Al Yankovic song and I changed 1699 to 1998...

'98 was the year I got my hair cut and joined the Navy.

robav8r

None
Contributor
There's a certain creepiness to this video that further supports my contention that Mad Dog is slowly, but surely, slipping away from a rational existence into a dark, nebulous universe filled with watch strap bondage devices and a donut-fueled journey on skateboards to nowhere. In all seriousness, knowing MD the way we all do here, would you not be just a little concerned if you saw him sitting in the cockpit of your next Delta adventure ???

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
There's a certain creepiness to this video that further supports my contention that Mad Dog is slowly, but surely, slipping away from a rational existence into a dark, nebulous universe filled with watch strap bondage devices and a donut-fueled journey on skateboards to nowhere. In all seriousness, knowing MD the way we all do here, would you not be just a little concerned if you saw him sitting in the cockpit of your next Delta adventure ???
Ya...I’d be concerned. I haven’t flown in over a year...didn’t make it through B737 transition training...got diagnosed with adjustment disorder with anxiety...and subsequently lost my medical. If anyone sees me in the cockpit, call the authorities immediately.