• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
How much for the mini-Seahawk in the picture with it?
Say what? I don’t really remember how much it cost...maybe $15 to $20...got it up the street at Sporty’s Pilot Shop. It was pre-assembled...all I had to do was snap the main rotor and tail rotor into place.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Speedy? Who needs an over-priced “Swatch” when you can have another famous lunar landing hero, the Bulova Lunar Pilot. Flown on Apollo 15, it because David Scott’s primary go to time piece when his Speedy suffered a popped crystal on the way to the moon. I found this one at a local auction and picked it up for a lovely $300!

First flight...KVKX to W05...
25AC0284-674F-49C7-92F4-4C0E455A5B97.jpeg
That big brown spot over there is Andrews AFB. FRZ flying is fun!
B5E5971C-D2BB-4D51-BD7A-D80BE90C375F.jpeg
The Chesapeake to my starboard....I am squeezed between KADW and KBWI.
9EB09E94-90FB-4411-8C69-CC07B23F3539.jpeg
A busy day in the sky, but plenty of fun when flying below Class B.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Speedy Monday with @ChuckMK23 and our original U.S. Navy issued helmet bags from active duty [now converted to man bags]...getting ready for Speedy Tuesday tomorrow. ?

6E7D4387-291F-477C-9AA5-9C4584F35AAC.jpeg

DD6E14BC-677E-4F83-8B81-2FBC3C374D78.jpeg

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Speedy? Who needs an over-priced “Swatch” when you can have another famous lunar landing hero, the Bulova Lunar Pilot. Flown on Apollo 15, it because David Scott’s primary go to time piece when his Speedy suffered a popped crystal on the way to the moon. I found this one at a local auction and picked it up for a lovely $300!

First flight...KVKX to W05...
View attachment 19627
That big brown spot over there is Andrews AFB. FRZ flying is fun!
View attachment 19628
The Chesapeake to my starboard....I am squeezed between KADW and KBWI.
View attachment 19629
A busy day in the sky, but plenty of fun when flying below Class B.

Great looking watch. And a bargain. Did you get the box/case with it?

Tell us about your airplane!!

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Great looking watch. And a bargain. Did you get the box/case with it?

Tell us about your airplane!!
Yes, it came with the box and the outer box!

The ship in the photo is my Tecnam Sierra P2002, a rather civilized airplane when compared to the Fly Baby that is currently undergoing a rebuild that may never get done. The Sierra is a sweet little flyer and looks nice on a ramp. Inside it is bigger than a 152, but smaller than almost anything else. Drop below 90 knots and you can throw the canopy back!