• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
A most excellent question, Skipper Griz.

I will not be able to see the Speedy dials of my vintage 1964 321 and 1971 861 Speedmasters since the lume is dead on both of those…BUT…I will be able to see the Speedy dials of my modern 1861 and 3861 Speedmasters since the lume is still going strong on both of those.
I expect to see a double Speedy side-by-side of new lume vs old in eclipse conditions. Critical for HELMONSPANKRON NATOPS updates.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
I expect to see a double Speedy side-by-side of new lume vs old in eclipse conditions. Critical for HELMONSPANKRON NATOPS updates.
Unable, Skipper Griz.

I have a major hair appointment that day to get my wig busted [see today’s bad hair day pic below]…also, my vintage 1971 861 Speedmaster is at the local watchmaker being serviced…therefore, I don’t have all four of my Speedmasters on hand for your ridiculous [but somewhat cool] request. In addition, did you know that @ChuckMK23 only has one Speedmaster? I say again, I have four Speedmasters.

IMG_3979.jpeg

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
Unable, Skipper Griz.

I have a major hair appointment that day to get my wig busted [see today’s bad hair day pic below]…also, my vintage 1971 861 Speedmaster is at the local watchmaker being serviced…therefore, I don’t have all four of my Speedmasters on hand for your ridiculous [but somewhat cool] request. In addition, did you know that @ChuckMK23 only has one Speedmaster? I say again, I have four Speedmasters.

View attachment 40192
Just curious, but are you allowed to let that flow into a proper mullet in the airlines? I'm not read in to current dress codes.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Just curious, but are you allowed to let that flow into a proper mullet in the airlines? I'm not read in to current dress codes.
I don’t think so…BUT…about a year or two ago, I did see an airline pilot in full uniform [not sure what airline] sporting a super hellacious mega-mullet while we were waiting for the motel van in SEA.

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
I don’t think so…BUT…about a year or two ago, I did see an airline pilot in full uniform [not sure what airline] sporting a super hellacious mega-mullet while we were waiting for the motel van in SEA.
I don't know your current residence, but do know you were a prior Cincy cop.

That's basically northern 'Tucky. The Kentucky Waterfall hairdo should pass muster. 😆

taxi1

pilot
Unable, Skipper Griz.

View attachment 40192
That’s legally a helmet in 10 states

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
I don't know your current residence, but do know you were a prior Cincy cop.

That's basically northern 'Tucky. The Kentucky Waterfall hairdo should pass muster. 😆
Current residence is still in the city of Cincinnati…and still in the same tiny house that the wife unit and I purchased in Cincinnati back in 1996.

You are VERY correct regarding your statement regarding Cincinnati being northern ‘Tucky...in fact, when I was a Police Recruit going through the Cincinnati Police Academy in 2004, we had a full one day lecture regarding the presence of Appalachia in the city of Cincinnati. That lecture was designed to educate us on how prevalent Appalachians are in the city and how to deal with individuals of Appalachian descent…it was VERY informative…and sure enough, a certain section of the beat that I patrolled had a VERY large Appalachian community…and they do some crazy-ass shit.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
The day after Speedy Tuesday, earlier this week. Because I am confident in my masculinity, I need only one Speedmaster. Also wearing my very cool NAVAIR Massif flight jacket. (A poor @mad dog has to settle for outdated Nomex) AP trying to keep.up in light and mod turbulence.

PXL_20240403_180425553.jpga

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
He could fly in it as part of our super-top-secret deep reserve helicopter squadron….but he’d have to cover it in reflective tape.
We have that covered!

AP1GczN8aNE0y6FJT3U2xNC9p0G3I-Wop7Ugql08hh5Km40EipXA5md1oVY744AR4XuDcE9YDt501lVoWdMA0HoTtfdCPDPB5x7aY06lBmBW27Usfc6ydpbpkdth9IUnk3m4foU9dZxdhvfOZuKnVIVR-gIsP_9K715vlVamf7eCUM64pf6vXjsw3xcIgUFIi_3hXwg8wrLgxC9kpGLiiDwDJMvKsgYGll1oOw1FYJSH0gUkU9ylh82BEmOkHO_XdKNsnGVpZPX6F2CBLN2x2INvfVHzK-riw2PpOzoqWkhnWxOsGcJ3vK_t_R-1lk_dccFUQO54-ApfJqv58xbl7VtNwnOr9aSWw2c56-Ts-BbNwJ4UIOU5qCom2Thy-MyepdYvIcVjYgGM2MfaQPzfjlfO60ii9IrXZhNdojEuuMNUhwbZ_W69ryrLVpIcjeJ9c9ebnhPz9lTt8_xJUMtQl5GEJDCJMsgvLjrrpEv87cmGsuMSIzNTlGnyiM7_tkkt3p7ymHtjGpLuYjveUMFWtsiZ7GGtIuS_bfaaRPeLvvYNhhjGgfSzg4N7q4eK6BLwVSQH_Yq1Haa6cTVm12yODPZzmWpDWjjs1jOBl8ARYeFwWgHlP1FcoyhIkXcQWXMcq_8P5eS4tWi5iAdzGQEg05VBcbjZjmfekUmUorJYKWGS2TPiiNH6w4lvgqBwej3QGQUSyyOxUkGDHL3dtlSGSVPzrlIVq6jL7iD0myrriH5f5A7euOFGxj7X6WNhuDNqH0VvijEDFNExYcuFL_cz3ri860b6Yru148ahrEn-Du5vzhzVUvZoDi1RlfHFZa0YqUgfy0V927atNBLPLpN1s4o-e3OznGeiC8iKOMyC6of74CkxZjtGjvYZwfFprzWsp1tVeLLX72nx8QNWh_a-LqhbVA1edV8=w751-h997-s-no-gm