• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

Skinsuit

pilot
I have a quartz Hamilton and I'd love to upgrade to an automatic as a gift to myself after making aircraft commander. Does anyone have a good source for buying/selling used watches?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Wearing my beloved 6309-7049 for today...which I purchased new at the NASWF NEX in 1987 while I was an SNA in VT-2...

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
New movement manufacture is based in Fountain Hills, AZ. Hiring everyone with no experience and training in horology. If that VA gig doesn't work out, @mad dog , this is your chance to live your hobby and escape winter.

Types of movements offered is interesting.

You will dig the video.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
New movement manufacture is based in Fountain Hills, AZ. Hiring everyone with no experience and training in horology. If that VA gig doesn't work out, @mad dog , this is your chance to live your hobby and escape winter.

Types of movements offered is interesting.

You will dig the video.
@mad dog has been to initial watchmaker training - he needs an apprenticeship! And he can be the manufacturer rep!

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
@mad dog has been to initial watchmaker training - he needs an apprenticeship! And he can be the manufacturer rep!
For the record, I didn’t attend initial watchmaker training...it was a 3 day “build-a-watch” course at the AWCI...we did not receive any type of certification regarding any level of watchmaking. To put it accurately, the 3 day “build-a-watch” course would be the equivalent of doing a FAM 1 as an SNA in the T-34C “Tormentor”...or a discovery flight with a CFI.

Also, for the record, it’s still Speedy Tuesday...

D0340D7E-211C-4462-9243-531B2CF916B3.jpeg

Last edited: