• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which one of you wants to be the first to fly it?

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
Did we not say almost a month ago that the nosewheel looks weak?

Apparently, Airwarriors is blocked in Kenya.

PhrogLoop

Adulting is hard
pilot
I like the SU-35 inspired canards. Seriously hat is off to this guy. He invested a serious chunk of his income and time to this thing and I hope he turns around and laughs back at those haters on the side of the road once he does get off the ground.

On a less serious note, what would an aircraft look like if it was collectively designed by the Airwarriors? My guess:

Tandem counter rotating 8 blade disks mounted on top of an A-4 frame powered by a P&W F135 on one side and a GE F136 on the other. Armed with Phoenix, Hellfire, torpedoes, and sonobuoys. An MTS turret which spins on top of the props generating all aspect complete SA. A tailhook larger than the bird itself. Embedded kegerator. No NATOPS or Pocket Checklist. I'd fly it.

phrogpilot73

Tandem counter rotating 8 blade disks mounted on top of an A-4 frame powered by a P&W F135 on one side and a GE F136 on the other. Armed with Phoenix, Hellfire, torpedoes, and sonobuoys. An MTS turret which spins on top of the props generating all aspect complete SA. A tailhook larger than the bird itself. Embedded kegerator. No NATOPS or Pocket Checklist. I'd fly it.
You forgot .50 cals... Does it have a ramp? If so - I want a ramp gun...

MasterBates

I'm probably the most qualified to fly weird shit.. Unless we let Huggy fly the AW plane first.

I'll do the test flights.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I like the SU-35 inspired canards. Seriously hat is off to this guy. He invested a serious chunk of his income and time to this thing and I hope he turns around and laughs back at those haters on the side of the road once he does get off the ground.

On a less serious note, what would an aircraft look like if it was collectively designed by the Airwarriors? My guess:

It needs jamming pods so it can do SEAD for itself.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
I'm not sure this plane would ever get off the ground... It would likely be too opinionated and refuse to fly until it's pilots gave up their undeserved sense of entitlement...

PhrogLoop

Adulting is hard
pilot
I bet Citation can build a mock-up for wind tunnel testing.
Yeah, but someone would have to do an "artist's conception" of the damned thing first. Every AW member would protest that it looked nothing like what they envisioned.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Yeah, but someone would have to do an "artist's conception" of the damned thing first. Every AW member would protest that it looked nothing like what they envisioned.

Yeah, but we could just ban those that disagreed with us . . . :D AWRATM! Yeah, I think I have a total of five members there . . . I will build it, they will come . . . :D