• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which one of you help made this vid?

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
Looks like this is what happens when morale gets TOO high, hehe. I think whoever made that film is an insurgent from another branch. The Air Force, Army, Marines, and Coast Guard now have enough mud to sling at us for the next decade.

Road Program

Hangin' on by the static wicks
None
There were some engineers in there, too. Well, at least some of it was filmed in engineering spaces.

H20man

Drill baby drill!
so tempted to add the walk off a couple of ppl had in our company last year, imagine its the middle of june, stuck at school, nothing else to do, ad in really bored people, then you get something horrendous, a walk off like in zoolander, except its so much worse, and has songs like micheal jacksons "Beat it"...... yeah i just saw the video, i wasnt there, and i glad i didnt go.

etnuclearsailor

STA 21 Nuclear OC
OK, it wasn't just some people at NSI, it was myself and another candidate; he gave me permission to plaster the video all over the internet. The girl in the doorway applauding also gave me permission. The guy who pushes through so he can use his cell phone in the ladderwell did not give me permission. Oh well. I'm the first dancer in the video, but before the camera was rolling, the other guy had already gone, and everyone here is missing out on a much funnier dance because of that. I went a month not knowing someone had videorecorded the events.