• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which is harder to get Navy or Marine Scholarship

navca09

I was wondering if one was harder that the other to get a scholarship. And does the marines have just as many pilot spots as the navy does
thanks

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
How about you ask yourself the right question here....Do you want to be a Marine? If what all you want to do is fly, go take lessons.

I'm not trying to be an a$$ here but we try to really get a sense of what service fits you best. Talk to officers about there respective services, see what exactly each does...you can fly anywhere, but you need to know why you want to fly for the Navy, Air Force and most certainly the Marine Corps.

Good luck.

EDIT: I didn't realize you had some military experience. The advice stands but please...don't pick either service because you think it will give you a better chance of getting a pilot slot...this is setting yourself up for failure.