• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Where's the Davester (Shutter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven Ruiz

I understand that Dave Shutter is at OCS right now, but has anyone heard about him? How is training going? When is he supposed to graduate? What happened to Vicky? Is she attending API right now?

Steven

magnum

stvn 27-

The only info rec'd was from TAHOE stating that they passed their 4th week RLP-however, unfortunate that DAVE S did not pass his inspection and was to be reinspected on that Monday. I hope he did well on his reinspection and by now enjoying some well deserved liberty. Vicky- NO CLUE!

Steven Ruiz

Magnum,

Thanks for the info. As I understand, they dont even have access to a computer! I am sure that he passed his inspection. I heard that those inspections are tough. I can't wait till they graduate so they can share their experiences with us......So, vicky is MIA! lol I am sure she is busy in API or preparing for it.

Well, thanks for the update. If you hear anything else, let us know.

Steven

Dave Shutter

DAVESTER is doing just fine down here in sunny P-cola, having fun with all my 11-02 classmates. You have a computer blackout for the first four weeks and then if you secure what little time you have available on one is not quite a priority over other things. As for training, everything is just trucking along, the days are a' flyin'...

As for my 4'th week RLP, yes one of the USMC's finest had a field day with me and I learned some very valuable lessons, and thank you Mr. TAHOE for letting the world know all about it, one thing can be said for me though... AT LEAST I DIDN'T PASS OUT DURING MY INSPECTION!!!

Vicki is is API and doing fine...

OC Shutter, USNR
OCS Class 11-02

Falcaner

DCA "Don't give up the ship"
Dave,
It is good to hear that you got the throught the fourth week hurdal. And trust me you are not the only one to have been triped up on the fourth week. But it all will not matter on graduation day so just keep trucking!! Oh and for thoes arfe wondering i just heard from Vicky and she has finished API and is waiting to class up in primary

Dave Shutter

Vicki starts ground school with VT-6 (Shooters) on Mon. She's got a great helo-dunker story too...practice holding your breath, I am.

OC Shutter, USNR
OCS Class 11-02

Status
Not open for further replies.