• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Where's my application going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zuggerat

my master chief said that my application was finished and it would be sent out very soon. but he said that he has to write a summary of it, and then he's sending it to his regional CO for approval before sending it to the board. is this something that's normally is done or am in crappy shape so i need more than just my recruiters approval?

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
My OSO had a problem with packages not being filled out correctly, many were sent back to be redone. That might be just a step to limit the rejections due to incomplete paperwork.

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Applications usually go to your NRD before being submitted to CNRC in Millington, TN. That way CNRC doesn't get incomplete/inaccurate information.

golfchic

Good Luck zuggerat and don't be surprised if it takes a while for you to hear any news; the longer it takes the most likely you are to have been selected.

ET-Mike

A-Pool Junkie
zuggerat, that was pretty subtle man...haha....

"yeah yeah, thanks for the nice words fellas....oh hey, golfchic...what's up?"

haha, I keed, I keed

Status
Not open for further replies.