• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Where to live in Kingsville?

Raptor2216

Pensacola kicks Corpus's ass. And milton is a much shorter drive away from Pcola than Corpus to krock. :)

I have to agree...P-cola ain't too bad at all. The majority of my weekends have been spent in P-cola and that isn't going to change for me.

stickygdm

pilot
Kingsville = eat, breath, sleep, and fly, then fly some more. Isn't that what you want?
Go to N38 52 16 / W 077 03 21. There are many very close to lots of cool stuff to do who would barter a significant body part for a place in your shoes, whether IP or SNA. Pick any cool city in America, find 1M who would want their socks in your flight boots.

365 ago I was living in a cubicle dreaming of being nervous again about going out to the boat. TS/Hur Fay permitting I'll be hook down and staring at the back of the boat in an O&W and loving life! I had to come to Kingsville to do that, you can keep your all night Starbucks x 20 etc... I'm here to fly and relish it. Kingsville is small, deal with it, life ain't perfect.

ACowboyinTexas

Armed and Dangerous
pilot
Contributor
Kingsville = eat, breath, sleep, and fly, then fly some more. Isn't that what you want?
Go to N38 52 16 / W 077 03 21. There are many very close to lots of cool stuff to do who would barter a significant body part for a place in your shoes, whether IP or SNA. Pick any cool city in America, find 1M who would want their socks in your flight boots.

365 ago I was living in a cubicle dreaming of being nervous again about going out to the boat. TS/Hur Fay permitting I'll be hook down and staring at the back of the boat in an O&W and loving life! I had to come to Kingsville to do that, you can keep your all night Starbucks x 20 etc... I'm here to fly and relish it. Kingsville is small, deal with it, life ain't perfect.

Sticky, if I knew how to give rep that would rate a +10! Nothing more to add, except I flew the jet pictured in your avatar, 411, the "Ultimate Warrior"