• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Where to find a new combo cover? (not a Kingform one from the NEX)

Tex12

I need to buy a new cover, but I would rather not buy another one from Kingform, which is what is sold at the NEX. Johnson's on the Avenue appears to be out of business, so does anyone know of any other companies that make USN male officer's covers?

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
I need to buy a new cover, but I would rather not buy another one from Kingform, which is what is sold at the NEX. Johnson's on the Avenue appears to be out of business, so does anyone know of any other companies that make USN male officer's covers?
Johnson's store closed a little over 4 years ago, but they still sell online.

http://www.johnsonsontheavenue.com

Tex12

I checked out their website, but I can't seem to enter an order. They also haven't responded to any calls or emails, so I think they might have gone under. I know the owners have been having a lengthy dispute with the city of Annapolis over some permits or something.

Anyway, I found a site called Midway Caps. They don't have naval officers' covers on their site, but if you call them, they can make one. A lot cheaper than Johnson's, too.

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
Best cover I had was my $$ one from Abbott's. Check out their website.