• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Where do you download music?

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
Huge Satch fan here...but Steve Vai is my favorite musician, hands down...still in the same "genre," I suppose, but Steve just never fails to blow my mind. Joe has sort of always stayed the same, and stuck with the same straight-up rock sound, while Steve has ventured outward over the years.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Huge Satch fan here...but Steve Vai is my favorite musician, hands down...still in the same "genre," I suppose, but Steve just never fails to blow my mind. Joe has sort of always stayed the same, and stuck with the same straight-up rock sound, while Steve has ventured outward over the years.
I like Stevie too, but Joe is just more my style. Sometimes Steve's playing, while amazing, seems technical for the sake of being technical. In the interests of full disclosure, I have both JEM77 and JS1000 guitars. At least I'm fair and balanced. :D

Brett

highlyrandom

Naval Aviator
pilot
My favorite was the anti-USA kid in high school with the Free Tibet T-shirt and the big Che Guevara button on his backpack. "Oh, so you're a Marxist. How quaint. Remind me who we're freeing Tibet from?"

If you want culturally diverse music, listen to Primus.

theduke

haha, i like Satriani and Steve Vai...as well as Primus...not to mention Robert Earl Keen, Alice In Chains, and the Temptations. I'm all over the place.

I play a Gibson Firebird, and sometimes a Stratocaster.

(I do laugh when I see college students wearing Che shirts. 95% of them have no idea who he is and what he did)

yeah, Che was one of the most worthless faggots in all of history.

I want a t-shirt with that famous picture of him on it, but with a caption saying "I tried to destroy the evil, capitalist imperialists...and all I got was this stupid t-shirt."

but i kinda like that one that says "this shirt brought to you by capitalism", too.

highlyrandom

Naval Aviator
pilot
Is that a good snort or a bad snort? I'm a rational individualist, and I don't know all the answers...but I was indeed alarmed at the number of Dalai Lama fans who were also avowed communists. "Up against the wall, comrade intellectual and spiritual leader..." ?

Cate

Pretty much invincible
Oh, good snort, certainly. Rather a "keep the Dr. Pepper off the keyboard" snort.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
yeah. you were promoting a site that stirs up a lot of legal issues. leave it alone