• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

where do I stand?

sbpilot

Hey everyone, I'm in the process of completing my app right now and just wanted to see where i'm at as far as progress goes. I'm done with everything, and am just putting the finishing touches on my essays and waiting for my ACT scores to come back. Have a lot of people already applied for the 2007 college year? I will be a senior next year, and am curious as to if I should hurry to get my app in before school starts, because I'm sure a lot of other people have already applied. Also, once my electronic app is in, how long does it take to complete the rest of the process (interview, dodmerb, etc...)?

Thanks
-AJ

:)

FLYMARINES

Doing Flips and Shit.
pilot
Go ahead and submit your application as soon as you can. The earlier you submit it, the better chance you have of getting selected. Good luck.

navychick

Get that ap in right away if you are counting on getting the scholarship otherwise I would say its no biggie cause chances are you would pick one up during your first year of college....assuming you would go college programmer.

Punx Clever

I suppose the question is: what kind of scores are you expecting on your ACT?

I spoke to the folks down at Phoenix with a 31 on the "old" ACT (grad of 2005, took it 2003), and had the scholarship in the bag before I left the building that day.

A bit of prior BS leadershp stuff is always helpful too.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
not to get too off topic, but how do the ACT scores compare to the SAT? (I never took ACT so 31 means nothing to me :icon_wink )

navychick

There are different sections within in ACTs (like the SATs) such as math, writing, science...each one has a max score of 35 and then you also get an overal average. I am guessing, but I would say a 31 is like a 1300 on the SATs???